Pound for pound – The Ecoluber® automatic lubrication system extracts the highest ROI in terms of your preventative maintenance budget.
How does the Ecoluber® prevent repairs and reduce downtime?
- Reduces labour hours and machine downtime associated with tedious manual lubrication practices. Ecoluber® works 24/7 and is never on the payroll.
- Precise-automated-lubrication significantly reduces component wear & tear due to metal on metal friction often cause by sporadic under lubrication.
- Will never over-lubricate and cause bearings to choke on excessive grease.
- Avoid forgotten lubrication points that eventually cause major damage.
- Fresh perfectly measured and properly timed grease flushes out rock dust and abrasive particles that notoriously grind away at bearings and rollers.
- Frequent small doses of lubricant prevent damaged caused by water and chemicals that seep into critical components and bearings.
- Significantly reduces lubricant costs associated with over lubrication.
- Ecoluber® dispenses the right amount of grease at the right time – every time.
- An additional benefit is improved safety by keeping maintenance workers away from hazardous areas or hard-to-reach lube points. No more climbing tall ladders, crawling into tight spaces or reaching into areas surrounded by scolding hot metal.
Fast, easy and reliable maintenance
The Ecoluber® removes many of the physically demanding headaches and stumbling blocks that are associated with manual lubrication and the unpredictable management of using multiple single-point lubricators.
Ecoluber® has a simple to use touch-button programming and scheduling options – unlike the complex and confusing programming options offered by many of the competitors’ units.
Refilling grease and oil can be easily completed within under a minute.
What type of mining equipment is the Ecoluber® best suited for?
- Crushers (fixed & mobile);
- Continuous Miners;
- Dragline Excavators;
- Drilling Equipment;
- Dredge Mining Equipment;
- Grinding Equipment;
- Heavy tonnage Dump trucks;
- Haul Trucks;
- Big Loaders;
- Milling Machines;
- Rock Drilling Machines;
- Stackers (stockpile);
- Shuttle Equipment;
- Shoveling and Scooping Equipment;
- Water Trucks; and
- Wheel Dozer, to name a few