Automatic Lubrication for the Plastics Industry
Conceivably, no other manufacturing sector is as globally competitive as Plastic Injection Molding.
The given nature of plastics in relation to other goods in the marketplace commands consistent, high volume production at the lowest possible cost. Think about it – to be competitive, plastic injection molding and insert molding operations must generate cost savings without sacrificing quality while amplifying the rate of production.
With that said, both plastic injection machine owners/operators and their OEM (original equipment manufactures) are pressured to implement cost saving solutions in order to gain a financial and competitive advantage. Better preventative maintenance and lubrication practices are key to reducing operating costs or achieving greater sales volumes.
The Ecoluber automatic lubrication system can help benefit both:
- OEM (original equipment manufactures) of Plastic Injection Machines (Pg. 2)
- Owners/operators who want to upgrade their existing plastic injection machines (pg. 3)
Recent studies show that +$550 billion per year is spent by common industry on repairing damages caused by improper lubrication wear. The Ecoluber helps businesses’ avoid becoming a victim of these preventable repair costs by delivering grease/oil to the right componants, in the right amount, at the right time. Something that manual lubrication just can’t do.
OEM (original equipment manufactures) of Plastic Injection Machinery
Ecoluber is the brand that OEM’s can trust. In fact - 99% of the plastic components found within the Ecoluber were designed and manufactured “in-house” using our state-of-the-art plastic injection machine at our Richmond BC facility. Furthermore, we even design and manufacture our own molds in-house.
It is with this personal-expertise that sets us apart and qualifies us as a trusted source for “factory-fit” automatic lubrication systems as well as after-market kits for those who want to upgrade their current plastic injection machine(s).
The selling features to your customers for offering “factory-fit” or standard Ecoluber automatic lubrication system on your company’s plastic injection machines are:
- Extends the life span of your plastic injection machine
- Reduces component failures
- Keeps production running
- Allows for the fastest possible cycle speed
- Reduces downtime and costs associated with major failures
- Provides continuous, smooth operation for long periods of time
- Reduces energy costs up to 20%
- Re-lubrication requirements are self-managed and lowers lubricant consumption up to 50% as compared to manual lubrication
Aftermarket upgrade via Ecoluber’s centralized automatic lubrication system
Do you already own or operate a plastic injection machine and you are looking for proven ways to:
- Reduce total cost of repairs and maintenance
- Improve productivity and minimize downtime
- Extend the life span of your equipment
- Increase the re-sale value of your plastic injection machine(s)
Ecoluber “after market” lubrication kits deserve your attention if your business goals include any of the above-mentioned issues and you are seeking a solution with a solid ROI (return on investment).
Overhead expenses are minimized with the Ecoluber’s Automatic Lubrication Systems
- Reduces maintenance labour costs by eliminating manual lubrication
- Proper lubrication reduces energy costs up to 20%
- Lowers lubricant consumption up to 50% as compared to manual lubrication
The most common components to be lubricated on Injection Molding Machines Include:
- Tie Rods
- Moving Platen
- Ring Gear
- Cross Heads
- Ball Screws
- Toggle Links
- Guide Rods
- Platen Support
- Adjusting Nuts
With an Ecoluber centralized lubrication system - all the above components can be automatically lubricated by implementing just a single Ecoluber unit in conjunction with our divider valves. This one-and-done system is easy to install, easy to operate and even easier to manage.